Basin Energy Group, LLC is a natural gas service company that specializes in the operation of natural gas compressor stations, with expanded operations in oil field services including: pigging, well hands, light freshwater hauling, and field maintenance. Basin Energy Group, LLC along with its subsidiaries ProActive Services, Starett Energy, Appalachian Production Services & Katko LTD is searching for a Safety Field Technician. Position will be based in SWPA however travel to Ohio, Pennsylvania & Virginia will be required.
* Assist, plan and implement safety policies and procedures including OSHA & DOT
* Plan and implement training for all employees in work site safety practices
* Work with management to ensure compliance with safety and environmental procedures
* Maintain online databases ISNetworld, Veriforce, PEC and other various safety sites
* Perform safety inspections and audits and complete written reports of findings, recommendations and corrective action and preventive measures
* Maintain safety files and records
* Develop, evaluate and upgrade all Safety programs
* Conduct post accident investigations and report possible causes and hazards
* Update and write any company specific JHA's/JSA's
* Develop a Near Miss Program
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
* Certifications and Education relative to the Safety Field
* Must be familiar with OSHA, MSHA, DOT and EPA regulations
* Must be able to conduct in house training for all new and existing employees
Full suite of benefits available including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Care, Cancer & Hospital.
All employees MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening, background check and have a clean driving record.
Due to the overwhelming response to this posting phone calls will not be accepted