ShalePro Energy Services, LLC is a leading provider of natural gas infrastructure services in the Appalachian Basin. ShalePro provides construction, operations, maintenance, and other services for leading midstream and E&P companies located in the Marcellus and Utica Shale regions of Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia.
ShalePro Energy Services, LLC is currently seeking a dedicated person to fill the full-time Information Systems Manager position. The Information Systems & Technology Manager will be responsible for managing and improving ShalePro’s Information Systems (IS) and Information Technology (IT). Additionally, the Information Systems & Technology Manager will help to lead a near-term ERP implementation. The position will be based at ShalePro Headquarters, near Canonsburg, PA, and will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
To start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees apply today.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE IT NETWORK MANAGER:
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), software-defined networks, virtual private networks (VPNs), wireless networks, and other data and voice communications systems.
- Evaluating overall information systems and technology, overseeing the design and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software, network security architecture and evaluating and procuring new hardware and software to meet company needs.
- Project management for major strategic initiatives, including the implementation and support of a new ERP system and design of new intranet
- Assist in combining data from various systems to create dashboards and reports
- Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network’s infrastructure design, integration, and operations.
- Create both short and long-term enterprise network technology roadmaps based on an understanding of the strategic organizational requirements, technology context, and business needs.
- Facilitate new relationships, and augment existing network relationships, by acting as liaison to outside vendor organizations to cultivate strategic vendor partnerships.
- Establish governing principles for systems design and deployment.
- Perform systems modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Internet and Intranet infrastructure.
- Wi-Fi Management.
- Remote Access Management.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Chief Financial Officer.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE IT NETWORK MANAGER:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field, required,
- Five (5) years professional experience in designing, developing, configuring, and implementing enterprise systems with diverse solutions from multiple vendors, required,
- ERP implementation experience
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, required.
- In depth knowledge of SQL and experience with relational databases
- Experience in creating dashboards using BI, Tableau, or similar platforms is a strong plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, required
SHALEPRO ENERGY SERVICES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Company-paid Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Additional Supplemental coverages available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
HOW TO START YOUR CAREER WITH SHALEPRO ENERGY SERVICES:
Applicants are encouraged to apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by the online posting.
ShalePro Energy Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about ShalePro Energy Services, please visit us at www.shalepro.com
Job Type: Full-time